Have you ever been enjoying your early morning shower when the water suddenly turns freezing cold? You leap out of the shower, dripping wet and shivering. Somebody has turned on a tap in the kitchen or flushed the loo in the other bathroom! You fiddle with the hot and cold taps to get the temperature just right. As soon as you get back into the shower the water temperature starts going up and soon it’s scalding hot. You jump out the shower again, this time with soap in your eyes and shampoo dripping on the floor. It’s enough to put you in a foul mood for the rest of the morning. These days most of us rely on boreholes or water storage tanks and the water pressure can fluctuate a lot depending on the demand for water in the system. Even if you are lucky enough to have council water on a regular basis often the pressure is too low. There is a quick easy and affordable solution. No, you don’t have to lock up your family every time you want a shower! The new DAB E.sybox solves all your home pressurisation problems so you can enjoy your morning shower or a relaxing shower in the evening after a hard day’s work. The solution is the DAB E.sybox Mini which is suitable for single storey homes. Or a DAB E.sybox solution suitable for multi-storey apartment blocks, hotels and lodges. E.sybox offers a number of advantages over conventional pumps:
• It’s quick and easy to install. It’s simple enough for most DIY enthusiasts to fit.
• It maintains your water pressure throughout the system at a set level regardless of other water users
• It saves you money on your energy bills as it only uses what is required
• It’s very quiet so it can be installed indoors, in the kitchen under the sink, in the bathroom, or wherever it’s convenient for you
• It has a VSD (Variable Speed Drive) which has the advantage of a slow start so there’s no power usage spikes on start up This means it can be used with an inverter or generator
• It has its own internal pressure tank E.sybox systems are available from Drip-Tech Irrigation, the leaders in all irrigation and pump systems.
Drip-Tech Irrigation will give customers all the right information for a system that suits specific needs, and they ensure that spare parts are available for maintenance. For more information, contact DripTech Irrigation on 0867-700-7000.